We love breakfast in this house! You have seen how many eggs our family goes through. Christmas morning is no exception. Here are some fail proof recipes that can be put together the night before and cooked first thing in the morning.
1. Remove biscuits from tube and cut each biscuit into quarters.
2. Place cut quarters into large mixing bowl.
3. Add sugar and apple pie spice.
4. Toss gently to coat pieces well.
5. Add diced apples to the bowl.
6. Toss again to incorporate all ingredients together.
7. Spray bundt pan with non-stick spray.
8. Spread biscuit mixture evenly into pan.
9. Drizzle melted butter over the top of the biscuits in the pan.
10. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes – until brown and bubbly
11. Cool for 5 minutes. Loosen sides of cake and flip pan over onto a rack to cool completely
1. Combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Cut butter into mixture until it resembles crumbs.
2. Top cake batter with crumbs.
3. Bake for 40-45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Combine glaze ingredients and whisk together. Drizzle over top of cooked cake and serve.
1. Preheat oven to 350º
2. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix. Form into 1″ balls and place on a baking dish
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
Do you have a traditional Christmas morning breakfast you make every year or do you like to switch it up?