Are you a hostess with the mostest or the friend who attends the parties? I love to host but I also enjoy showing up to a friend’s house for a get-together. After 18+ months of no formal holiday parties, I’m excited to get together with friends and family this season. Hug their necks tight and squeeze their little ones who are no longer little.
I always like to bring a little something with me as a hostess gift to any function I attend. Perhaps gift-giving is my love language. I will search high and low for a host. It’s not a one-size-fits-all and hosting a party is no small task and I want to get something that will get used.
Top 16 Thoughtful Hostess Gifts
- Vodka Infusion Cocktail Kit – This would be a great hostess gift or even a nice housewarming gift. If someone isn’t a vodka fan, there are whiskey and margarita kits as well.
- Handpainted Stainless Steel Enamel Tumbler – How pretty is this cup. I wouldn’t mind fancying up my water and drinking out of one of these.
- Capri Blue Volcano Candle – This is a scent loved by everyone. Trust me.
- Anthropologie Garden Party Monogram Mug – I love this floral-painted collection. The monogram lettering makes it a perfect personalized gift.
- French Press Coffee Maker – There is a lot of hype over French Press Coffee. It is one of the better cups of coffee you will make at home. You could even add some fun ground coffee to go along with the French Press.
- Hand Blown Stemless Wine Glasses – Wine glasses are always a great go-to gift. The subtle tint of these glasses makes a beautiful gift. You could also pair these with your favorite wine.
- Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne – This is truly a splurge, but maybe you haven’t seen this host in months which calls for an appropriate celebration.
- Tea Towels – These Tea Towels are used from an original painting by artist, Laura Dro. These towels are perfect for the kitchen or a powder room and add a perfect artistic touch.
- Handpainted Stemless Champagne Flutes – These glasses will go perfect for any holiday party on your calendar this season.
- Thank You Spa Gift Set – Who doesn’t need a little self-care? This set is packaged in a kraft box including a candle, soap, and Himalayan bath soak.
- Kendra Scott Nola Stud Earrings – These stud earrings add delicate detail and make a timeless statement. Simple enough to go with any outfit – dressing up or keeping it casual.
- Handmade Soap Gift Box – This box offers a variety of options and can cater to those who may have sensitive skin. These soaps are organic and vegan based. There are more than 20 soap scent choices.
- West Elm Chunky Cotton Knit Throw – Colder weather calls for more throw blankets. Give me this blanket and the Fab 5 and I’m set for the day.
- Wooden Cake Stand – While the name says cake stand, this could be used for a variety of goods. From cheese, baked goods, or fruit.
- Composite Agate Cheese Board – Are we all seeing this right now?! How beautiful is this board? If you have anyone on your list who may have everything, I’m 100% certain they do not have this. Perfect for a charcuterie board, horse d’oeuvres, or just about anything.
- Thank You Gift Box – This box is meant to be personalized and includes a tumbler, succulent, soy candle, and matches. All curated in a decorative box. This box has it all.
If you don’t see anything you like on this list, check out my post Top Gifts Ideas for Anyone.
When you buy something through my retail links, I may earn an affiliate commission.
Comments Off on Hostess with the Mostest – Top 16 Thoughtful Hostess Gifts