If I could talk to my 16-year-old self, I’d tell her to start a skincare routine NOW! I’ve invested a lot of time and money into skincare. I’ve tried a lot of products and a lot of services over the years. Probably the most DMs I get is about skincare. Since I’ve already put in the work, I’m going to give you all the answers so you can also be on your way to better skin. I’m listing out my daily skincare routine with all the products I love.
- Tula Cult Classic Cleanser – There is a reason the word “cult” is in the product name. This is my favorite cleanser. The consistency, the smell, it’s not drying and leaves my skin feeling refreshed.
- Tula Toner Pads – I recently started using the acne pad version and I love that these pads leave my skin feeling hydrated.
- Dime Hyaluronic Acid + Hyper Glow – Winter can be hard on the skin. The Hyaluronic Acid Serum gives my skin the added moisturizer it needs. Hyper Glow really has brightened my skin over time and I’ve noticed a difference in various places I once had dark spots.
- Dime Dewy Day Moisturizer – This product is light enough for everyday use. It isn’t heavy or oily.
- Dime Wonderscreen Sunscreen – This lightweight sunscreen has 19% Zinc with an SPF of 30.
- Tula Cleansing Oil – I love this stuff. It removes all my makeup and it is super gentle.
- Tula Cleanser – I know what you are asking. Amber, do you wash your face two times in the evenings? Basically yes.
- Dime Luminosity Eye Serum – This serum has helped reduce dark circles under my eyes and any puffiness. Even if you don’t get the right amount of sleep, this eye serum will keep your secret safe.
- Dime Restorative Night Cream – Moisturizer that keeps your skin soft all night long. No waking up to that dry feeling.
- Dime Whipped Exfoliating Mask – Get rid of dead skin. This exfoliant isn’t harsh and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
- Tula Toner – This toner is great for even sensitive skin types.
- Retinoids Dime TBT Cream – Turn back the time with this jar. I can’t say enough about this cream. It promotes new collagen while plumping and firming the skin.
- Masks- 1-3 times a week depending on your skin type.
- Tula So Smooth Mask – 10 Minutes using this mask 1-2 times a week will help brighten and smooth skin over time.
- Tula Claydate Maks – Tula is a genius for creating a mess-free mask that comes in a stick which makes application easy. It will help tighten the skin and won’t dry it out.
- Olehenriksen – Phat Glow Facial™ Mask – This is like a facial in a bottle. This product addresses a lot of concerns most of us have as we get older. This will aid with dryness, clogged pores, dark spots, and wrinkles.
- Drunk Elephant F-Balm™ Electrolyte Waterfacial – This mask can be used overnight or as part of your routine on a weekly basis. This product can help with uneven skin tones and help improve signs of damage.
- Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ – Helps turnover skin and unclog pores and soothes any redness you may have and helps brighten and balance your skin.
Skincare takes time and consistency. There is no magic product that will work overnight. It could possibly take 2-8 months to see results. However, if something isn’t working for you, your skin will let you know within the first 2 weeks max. I do have discount codes for both Tula and Dime.
Tula, use AMBERM for 15% off your purchase. Dime Beauty, use code MASSEYA20 for 20% off your order.